Broadax Systems, Inc. (BSI) is a manufacturer of industrial and military computer systems and peripherals located in City of Industry, California. BSI was founded in 1986 and is a pioneer in the portable computer industry.
Focused on its primary mission to provide state-of-the-art computer systems for mobile and industrial computing needs, BSI customizes portable computers, rackmount computers, panel pcs, and rackmount servers for use in business, research, engineering, industrial, aerospace, and military settings.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Status: Available
Location: City of Industry, California
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., M-F, Full Time
Summary:BSI Computer is seeking a Sales Representative with an optimistic attitude who yearns for self-growth to join our expanding sales team. Sales Representative will primarily be responsible for contacting new customers to grow our client base, responding to internet sales requests, and supporting new product requests from returning customers.
The sales team supports customers all over the world. We are seeking candidates who enjoy learning and working with computers. Sales Representatives will also work with other team members to develop new strategies for our growing customer base. The ideal candidate will adapt to a constantly evolving sales environment and demonstrate the following:
Key Responsibilities:- Update list of prospective customers with new leads from outbound sales
- Research potential customers and develop relationships with clients
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through email, phone, and visits
- Understand customer needs and suggest potential products viable for their applications
- Check engineering drawings and specifications to ensure product compatibility
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
Education and Work Experience:- Completion of High School/GED
- Prior sales experience is encouraged, but not required
Skills and Qualifications:- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Problem solving, technical understanding, innovation, and a passion for working with computers
- Effective relationship-building skills, interpersonal skills and poise
- Proven track record of leadership skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to perform in a self-directed manner and to multi-task
- Aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to work well both independently and to work collaboratively in teams
- A high standard for personal conduct, work ownership, and accountability
Travel:- Travel to client sites (up to 10%)
Benefits- Stable, competitive salary
- Excellent health benefits
- Promotion opportunities based on your merits
- BSI offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
Equal Opportunity Employer, job applicants should send their resumes via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org