IOVU-572M - 5.7" ARM-based Fanless Touch Panel PC
- 5.7" TFT VGA LCD with resistive touch screen
- Marvell XScale PXA310 624MHz processor and 256 MB DDR2
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n (Optional)
- Built-in 1.5W speakers
- IP 64 compliant front panel
- Fanless design for rigorous environments
- Preinstalled Windows® CE6.0 operating system
- Windows® CE6.0 SDK for user application software development
The IOVU-527M is a 5.7" RISC-based panel PC with a TFT VGA LCD resistive touch screen. The industrial-grade panel PC features a Marvell XScale PXA310 624 MHz processor and 128 MB NAND Flash +256 MB DDR SDRAM. The PC comes pre-installed with a Windows CE6.0 operating system as well as Windows CE6.0 SDK for user application software development.
Built-in wireless LAN increases connectivity within multiple industries, such as gaming, digital signage and industrial automation. An IP64-compliant dust- and splash-proof front panel, as well as a fanless design, allows for usage in high-temperature and rugged environments.
The product is suitable for industrial usage, such as industrial automation, gaming, multimedia and digital signage. It can also be used as a vehicle PC or in home and building automation.