Supermicro 1019S-MC0T 1U Rackmount Server w/ Xeon E3-1200 v5 or Core i3 and Dual 10GbE LAN
- 1U Rackmount Server
- Single Socket H4 (LGA 1151) Supports Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5 Series or Intel® 6th Gen. Core i3, Intel® Celeron® and Intel® Pentium® V Processor
- Intel® C236 Chipset
- 4x DIMM Slots Support Up to 64GB DDR4 2133MHz ECC Unbuffered UDIMM Memory
- 8x 2.5" Hot-swap SAS3 Drive Bays
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 Slot
- 1x M.2 Slot
- 2x 10GBase-T LAN Ports with Intel® X550
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN
- I/O ports: 1x VGA, 2x COM, 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- 4x 40mm Chassis Internal Fans
- 340W AC Platinum Level Power Supply w/ PFC
- 19.98" Depth Rackmount Chassis
Supermicro SuperServer 1019S-MC0T 1U 19.98" depth Rackmount server supports an Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 series, Intel® 6th Gen. Core™ i3 series, or Intel® Celeron® and Intel® Pentium® V Processors, the four 288-pin DDR4 DIMM slots supports up to 64GB DDR4 ECC Unbuffered Memory, built-in dual port 10GBase-T LAN. The 1019S-MC0T has eight 2.5" hot-swap SAS3/SATA3 drive bays with RAID, four 40mm cooling fans, and is equipped with 340W AC platinum level power supply.
The 1019S-MC0T Rackmount server is communication and high flexibility. It is ideal for Storage HN, VM, Hosting, Mainstream and Compact File Server.