Supermicro SuperServer 1028GQ-TR 1U Rackmount Server
- 1U Rackmount Server
- Support Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 Series Processor
- Intel® C612 Chipset
- 16x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM Slots, Supports up to 512GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory
- 2x 2.5" Hot-Swap Drive Bays
- 2x 2.5" Internal Drive Bays
- 4x PCIe 3.0 x16 Supports 4x GPU/Xeon Phi Cards (Optional)
2x PCIe x8 3.0 Low-Profile Slots
- 9x 40mm Counter-Rotating Fans with Air Shroud & Optimal Fan Speed Control
- Built-in Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN & IPMI LAN
- 1000W 1U Redundant Platinum Level Power Supply
- 35.2" Depth Rackmount Chassis
Supermicro SuperServer 1028GQ-TR 35.2" depth 1U Rackmount server features an unique and highly optimized design. It supports dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processor & Intel® C612 chipset, supports up to 512GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory. Moreover, the 1028GQ-TR supports up to four NVIDIA Tesla or Intel Xeon Phi GPU cards, is equipped with nine 40mm counter-rotating fans, and 1000W redundant platinum level power supply.
Supermicro 1028GQ supercomputing servers are optimized for many processing-intensive, low latency, and TCO sensitive environments. The ability to scale multiple systems into large highdensity deployments while optimizing TCO is a big advantage in the competitive and rapidly evolving Oil and Gas industry.