1028GQ-TRT Supermicro 1U Rackmount Server
- 1U Rackmount Server
- Support Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 Series Processor
- Intel® C612 Chipset
- 16x 288-pin DIMM Slots, Supports up to 512GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory
- 2x 2.5" Hot-Swap Drive Bays
- 2x 2.5" Internal Drive Bays
- 4x PCIe 3.0 x16 Supports 4x GPU/Xeon Phi Cards (Optional)
2x PCIe x8 3.0 Low-Profile Slots
- 9x 40mm Counter-Rotating Fans with Air Shroud & Optimal Fan Speed Control
- Built-in Dual Port 10GbE LAN & IPMI LAN
- 1000W 1U Redundant Platinum Level Power Supply
- 35.2" Depth Rackmount Chassis
Supermicro SuperServer 1028GQ-TRT 35.2" depth 1U Rackmount server features an unique and highly optimized design. It supports dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processor & Intel® C612 chipset, the 16x DIMM sockets supports up to 512GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory. Moreover, the 1028GQ-TRT supports up to four NVIDIA Tesla or Intel Xeon Phi GPU cards, is equipped with nine 40mm counter-rotating fans, and 1000W redundant platinum level power supply. The 1028GQ-TRT is also well-suited for high performance computing clusters with its onboard 10GbE LAN support for high speed networking and energy efficiency to support large, highly scalable deployments.
Supermicro 1028GQ supercomputing servers are optimized for many processing-intensive, low latency, and TCO sensitive environments. The ability to scale multiple systems into large highdensity deployments while optimizing TCO is a big advantage in the competitive and rapidly evolving Oil and Gas industry.