Supermicro SuperServer 1028GQ-TXRT 1U High Performance GPU Rackmount Server
- 1U Rackmount Server
- Supports up to 4 Tesla P100 SXM2; up to 80 GB/s GPU-to-GPU NVLINK
- Supports GPUDirect RDMA
- Support Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 / v3 Series Processor
- Intel® C612 Chipset
- 16x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM Slots, Up to 2TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, 1TB ECC RDIMM Memory
- 2x 2.5" Hot-Swap Drive Bay, 2x 2.5" Internal Drive Bays
- 3x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCIe x8 3.0 Low-Profile Slots
- 2x 10GBase-T LAN via Intel X540
- 7x 40mm Counter-Rotating Fans with Air Shroud & Optimal Fan Speed Control
- 1000W Redundant Platinum Level Power Supply
- 35.2" Depth Rackmount Chassis
Supermicro SuperServer 1028GQ-TXRT 35.2" depth 1U Rackmount server features an unique and highly optimized design. It supports dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 / v3 series processor & Intel® C612 chipset, supports up to 2TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, or 1TB ECC RDIMM Memory. Built-in Intel X540 dual port 10GBase-T LAN. Moreover, the 1028GQ-TXRT supports up to four NVIDIA Tesla GPU cards, is equipped with seven 40mm counter-rotating fans, and 1000W redundant platinum level power supply.
Supermicro 1028GQ supercomputing servers are optimized for many processing-intensive, low latency, and TCO sensitive environments. The ability to scale multiple systems into large highdensity deployments while optimizing TCO is a big advantage in the competitive and rapidly evolving Oil and Gas industry.