Supermicro 2027B-DE2R24L 2U Rackmount Server w/ Two Hot-pluggable Systems
Two Hot-pluggable Systems (nodes) in a 2U Form Factor. Each Node Supports the Following:
- Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 v2 Series Processor
- Intel® C602 Chipset
- 6x DIMM Slots; Up to 192GB DDR3 ECC Registered Memory
- 24x Hot-swap 2.5" Drive Bays Shared Between Server Nodes
Internal 2x SAS/SATA Ports for OS Load on SLC SATA DOM
- 3x PCI-E 3.0 Slots Per Node (Can be Used for Host or Storage Expansion)
- Dedicated Node to Node Connectivity Featuring High Performance PCI-E 3.0 x8 and IPMI for Robust Node Fail-over Support
- LSI 2308 SAS2 Controller
- 10x 40mm Counter-rotating Fans (Per Node)
- I/O Ports: 2x GbE LAN (1 for IPMI 2.0 w/ Virtual Media/KVM over LAN), 1x SAS 2.0 JBOD Port
- 920W Redundant Platinum Level Power Supply
- 26.75" Depth 2U Rackmount Chassis
The Supermicro 2027B-DE2R24L 2U rackmount server features two hot-pluggable systems (nodes) in a 2U form factor. Each node supports dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 v2 series processor, up to 192GB DDR3 ECC Registered Memory, built-in dual port gigabit LAN and IPMI. There are twenty four 2.5" hot-swap drive bays that can be shared between server nodes. The 2027B-DE2R24L is equipped with 920W redundant platinum Level power supply and ten 40mm counter-rotating fans.
The 2027B-DE2R24L 2U mission critical storage server is a high-end Super Storage Bridge Bay (SBB) JBOD system comprised of two main subsystems that was designed to function as a fully redundant, fault-tolerant "cluster-in-a-box" JBOD system. The 2027B-DE2R24L is a high-available, high-reliability JBOD storage system at a competitive price.