2027GR-TR2 Supermicro 2U 10 Bay 2.5" HDD Rackmount Server w/ 4 NVIDIA Tesla GPU Cards
- 2U Rackmount Server
- Support Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 Series Processor
- Intel® C602 Chipset
- 16x DIMM Slots, Supports Up to 512GB DDR3 ECC Registered Memory
- 10x Hot-Swap 2.5" SAS/SATA HDD Trays
- 4x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots, Support 4x GPU/Xeon Phi Cards
1x PCIe x8 3.0 (in x16) Low-Profile Slot, 1x PCIe 2.0 x4 (in x16) Slot
- Intel® i350 Dual Port GbE LAN
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN
- Smart Server Management Tools
- 5x 80mm Heavy Duty Fans with Optimal Fan Speed Control
- 1000W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level (94%+)
- 31" Depth Rackmount Chassis
Supermicro 2027GR-TR2 2U 31" depth rack mount server features dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 series processor, up to 512GB DDR3 ECC Registered Memory, built-in dual port gigabit Ethernet LAN. There are ten 2.5" hot-swap SAS/SATA hard drive bays, The 2027GR-TR2 supports up to four optional GPU/Xeon Phi cards, and is equipped with 1000W redundant 80 plus platinum power supply.
This powerful GPU computing server is targeted at HPC environments, and mission-critical applications, medical imaging, oil and gas simulation, quantum chemistry, financial simulation, and astrophysics.