TANK-800-D525 Fanless Embedded Box PC with Three Expansion Slots and Isolated COM Ports
- Intel® Atom™ D525 1.8GHz dual-core proccessor
- On-board 1GB DDR3 memory and one DDR3 SO-DIMM slot(system max. 2GB)
- Redundant dual 9V~36V DC input
- Support four USB 2.0, one SATA 3Gb/s, two GbE LAN ports, six COM ports, one line-out and one mic-in
- Extended temperature fanless design support -4°F ~ 158°F
- Dual PCIe GbE LAN for high speed network applications
- One CompactFlash® socket
The TANK-800 is providing high performance yet cost-effective solutions to our customers to get to market easy and fast. The high performance TANK-800 embedded system furnishes customers with all users' needs like powerful computing capability, expansion slot, wide operation temperature (-4F to 158F), low power use, reliability, flexible I/O configuration, and long product life support.
It supports Intel Atom D525 Dual Core 1.8GHz processor and full feature I/O such as dual Gigabit Ethernet, four high-speed USB 2.0 ports and three expansion slots. The TANK-800 embedded PC is an ideal for heavy-duty industry and high performance embedded controller. To enhance the computing power and TCO, this cost-effective embedded computer also supports DDR3 SO-DIMM memory up to 2GB. Available with low power consumption, light mechanical design, and 2D/3D graphic function, the TANK-800 embedded computer is fit for high performance embedded controller and rugged environments.