TANK-720-Q67 Fanless Embedded Computer
- 2nd Gen Intel® Core i7/i5/i3 Celeron® and Pentium® Processor
- Intel® HD graphics supports H.264/AVC-MPEG2/VC1, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0
- Built-in 2GB DDR3 memory and one DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (system max. 10GB)
- Dual combo (10/100/1000 baseT(X) or 1000 baseSFP slot) Gigabit LAN ports, supporting Intel® AMT 7.0
- Support 8-channel video/audio capture and dual display by VGA/HDMI
- Support two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 6Gb/s port, one CAN-Bus port and eight COM ports (four with isolation)
- Dual-band 2.4/ 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n 3T3R MIMO Wi-Fi for high speed wireless transmission
- Redundant dual DC power input (9V~36V)
- CAN-bus interface with isolation
- Extended temperature fanless design supports -4°F to 122°F
The TANK-720-Q67 is providing high performance and cost-effective solutions to our customers to get to market easy and fast. The high performance TANK-720-Q67 fanless embedded system furnishes customers with all users' needs like powerful computing capability, video capture, dual display, flexible I/O configuration, and long product life support. It supports Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors and full feature I/O such as Gigabit Ethernet, two high-speed USB 3.0 ports and optional 8 channel video/audio capture and IEEE802.11a/b/g/n wireless module.
The TANK-720-Q67 embedded PC is an ideal for heavy-duty industry and high performance embedded controller. To enhance the computing power and TCO, the TANK-720-Q67 fanless embedded computer also supports DDR3 memory up to 4GB. The TANK-720 embedded computer is fit for high performance embedded controller and rugged environments.