Supermicro 5028L-TN2 Mini-Tower Server w/ Intel® Xeom® E3-1200 v3, 4th Gen. i7/i5/i3 CPU
- Mini-Tower Server
- Support Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3, 4th gen. Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron processors
- Intel® Q87 Express Chipset
- Up to 16GB DDR3 1600MHz SO-DIMM Memory
- 4x 3.5" Hot-Swap SATA3 HDD Bays
- 2x 2.5" Fixed Drive Bays
- 1x Slim DVD-ROM Drive Bay (Shared with 1x 2.5" Drive Bay)
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x Mini-PCIe with mSATA Support
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports
- 1x Display Port, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI-I, 3x Independent Displays
- 250W Flex ATX Multi-output Bronze Power Supply
- 7-year Life Cycle
Supermicro SuperServer 5028L-TN2 Mini-Tower Server features an unique and highly optimized design. The mother board supports an Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3, 4th gen. Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron processors, up to 16GB DDR3 SO-DIMM Memory, built-in dual gigabit LAN and three independent display ports. The 5028L-TN2 has four 3.5" hot-swap drive bays, and is equipped with 250W flex ATX multi-output bronze power supply.
The Supermicro SuperServer 5028L-TN2 is deal for compact cloud server, database processing & storage, high performance NAS servers, business intelligence, security appliance, surveillance, and Web server for SMB.