Supermicro 5029S-TN2 Mini-Tower Server w/ Dual Intel® 6th Gen. Core i7/i5/i3 Processors
- Mini-Tower Server
- Support Intel® 6th gen. Core i7/i5/i3 Series, Pentium®, Celeron® Processors
- Intel® Q170 Express Chipset
- 2x SO-DIMMs, Up to 32GB DDR4 2133MHz Unbuffered Non-ECC Memory
- 4x 3.5" Hot-Swap SATA3 HDD Bays
- 2x 2.5" Fixed Drive Bays, 1x Slim DVD-ROM Drive Bay (Shared with 1x 2.5" Bay)
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x Mini-PCIe with mSATA Support
- 1x M.2 (M key 2242/2280 PCI-E 3.0 x4)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports
- 1x Display Port, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI-I, 3x Independent Displays
- 250W Flex ATX Multi-output Bronze Power Supply
- 7-year Life Cycle
Supermicro SuperServer 5029S-TN2 Mini-Tower Server features an unique and highly optimized design. It comes with Supermicro X10SLV-Q mother board that supports an Intel® 6th gen. Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron processors, up to 32GB DDR4 SO-DIMM Unbuffered Memory, built-in M.2 slot, mini PCIe slot and three independent display ports. The 5029S-TN2 comes with four 3.5" hot-swap drive bays, and is equipped with 250W flex ATX multi-output power supply.
The Supermicro 5029S-TN2 Compact Mini Tower is deal for cloud server, database processing & storage, high performance NAS servers, business intelligence, security appliance, surveillance, and Web server for SMB.