SuperServer 5038MD-H24TRF 24-Nodes Microcloud with 24 Bay 2.5" HDD Rackmount Server
24x Systems (Nodes) in a 3U Form Factor. 2x Nodes per Tray, Each Node Features the Following:
- Single Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1531 (9M Cache, 2.20 GHz), 6-Core 12 Threads, 45W.
- System on Chip (SoC)
- 4x 240-pin DDR4 DIMM Slots, Supports up to 128GB DDR4 VLP ECC RDIMM Memory
Up to 64GB DDR4 VLP ECC/non-ECC UDIMM Memory
- 2x 2.5" Fixed SATA3 Drive Bays, or 4x 2.5" Slim SSD Drive Bays with Optional kit
- 2x Intel® i350 GbE LAN, 1x Shared LAN for IPMI Remote Management
- 4x 90mm Heavy Duty Cooling Fans with Optimal Cooling Zone
- 1000W Redundant Platinum Level Power Supplies
- Cloud Computing, Web Cache, CDN, Web Hosting, Application Delivery
- 29.5" Depth Rackmount Chassis
The 5038MD-H24TRF Supermicro MicroCloud modular server system provides 24 modular server nodes conveniently integrated into a compact 3U 29.5" depth chassis. These cable-free, hot-pluggable server nodes operate independently. Each node is powered by a single Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1531 6-Core processors. Built in two GbE LAN ports. The 5038MD-H24TRF each node supports two 2.5" SATA drive bays or four 2.5" slim SSD drive bay with optional kit. The Supermicro SuperServer 5038MD-H24TRF each node is equipped with 1000W redundant power supplies and sophisticated cooling zone controls for a green energy profile. The 24 nodes provide easy access for efficient servicing, and the high density per node saves valuable data center space. It is a deal for Cloud Computing, Web Cache, CDN, Web Hosting, and Application Delivery.