SuperServer 5038MD-H8TRF 3U 8-Nodes Microcloud w/ 16 Bay 3.5" HDD Rackmount Server
8x Systems (Nodes) in a 3U Form Factor. Each Node Supports the Following:
- Single Socket FCBGA 1667, 8-Core, 45W, 16 Threads;
Support Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1541
- Intel® System-on-Chip Design
- 4x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM Slots, Supports Up to 128GB DDR4 2133MHz ECC RDIMM or 64GB DDR4 ECC/non-ECC UDIMM Memory
- 2x 3.5" SATA3 by Default; 2x 2.5" SATA3 HDDs w/ Optional Kits
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 LP, 1x Micro-LP, 4x M.2 Slots
- Intel® i350 Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1x Dedicated LAN for IPMI Remote Management
- 4x 80mm Heavy Duty Cooling Fans with Optimal Cooling Zone (Per System)
- 800W Redundant Power Supplies, Titanium Level Certified
- 23.2" Depth Rackmount Chassis
The Supermicro SuperServer 5038MD-H8TRF MicroCloud modular server system provides 8 modular server nodes conveniently integrated into a compact 3U 23.2" Depth chassis. These cable-free, hot-pluggable server nodes operate independently. Each node is powered by an Intel® Xeon® D-1541 processor and provides up to 128GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM memory. Each node supports one PCI-E 3.0 x8, 1x Micro-LP, 4x M.2 slots for expansion, and two 3.5" SATA3 drive bays.
The 5038MD-H8TRF 3U rackmount server provides 800W redundant titanium level high-efficiency power supplies and sophisticated cooling zone controls for a green energy profile. The 8 nodes provide easy access for efficient servicing, and the high density per node saves valuable data center space.