Supermicro 7037A-i SuperWorkstation with four 90° Rotatable 3.5" SATA Drive Bays
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 Series Processor
- Up to 512GB DDR3 ECC Registered Memory
- 4x 3.5" SATA HDD Drive Bays with 90° Rotatable Hard Drive Cage
- 24x SATA DVD+/-RW Optical Drive
- 4x USB 3.0 and 7x USB 2.0 Ports
- 3x PCIe x16, 2x PCIe x8 and 1x PCIe x4 Slots for Expansion
- Intel® i350 Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- 1x 12cm (1850 RPM) Rear Exhaust Fan
- 1x 12cm (1850 RPM) Front Cooling Fan
- 20.68" Depth Tower Chassis
Supermicro 7037A-i is 20.68" depth SuperWorkstation that supports LGA2011 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 series processor, up to 512GB DDR3 ECC Registered memory and built-in Intel® i350 dual port gigabit Ethernet. The 7037A-i provides four 3.5" SATA hard drive bays with 90° rotatable hard drive cage, so it could be 4U Rack or tower workstation. The 7037A-i come with two 120mm fans features optimized cooling technology for whisper-quiet operation. The 7037A-i SuperWorkstation is equipped with 900W AC multi output 80 plus gold level power supply.
7037A-i SuperWorkstation is ideal for high performance tower workstation, rack server, front-end enterprise server, and minimal-downtime cluster server systems.