Supermicro 7048GR-TR GPU SuperWorkstation with Eight 3.5" Hot-Swappable Drive Bays
- GPU SuperWorkstation
- Supports Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 Series Processor
- Supports up to 512GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory
- 8x Hot-Swap 3.5" SATA HDD Trays
- 90° Rotatable 3x 5.25" Drive Bays in Storage Module, Rotates 90° for Rackmount
- 1x 3.5" Fixed Bay Drive Bay
- Expansion Slots (Support up to 4x GPU Cards):
4x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Slots, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (1 in x16) Slots Support Thunderbolt 2.0 AOC, 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 (in x8) Slot.
- 4x 92x38mm 4-pin PWM Middle Cooling Fans
2x 80x38mm 4-pin PWM Rear Exhaust Fans
2x Active Heatsink with Optimal Fan Speed Control
- I/O Ports: 1 VGA, 2 COM, 2 GbE, 10 USB 2.0, & 1 IPMI Dedicated LAN
- 1000W High Efficiency (96%) Redundant Power Supplies; Titanium Level
- 26.5" Depth 4U Rackmountable Tower Chassis, Optional Rackmount Kit
Supermicro 7048GR-TR is 26.5" depth 4U rackmountable tower GPU SuperWorkstation that features dual latest LGA2011 Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processor & Intel® C612 chipset, up to 512GB DDR4 ECC Registered memory. It supports up to four GPU cards. The 7048GR-TR SuperWorkstation provides eight 3.5" hot-swappable SATA hard drive bays, and is equipped with 1000W redundant high-efficiency 80 plus platinum power supply with PMBus.