937R-E2JB Supermicro 3U 16 Bay 3.5" SAS3/SATA3 HDD SuperStorage Rackmount Server
Two Hot-pluggable Systems (nodes) in a 3U Form Factor.
- Modular Design: Redundant Hot-swap SAS2 Expander Modules, Support Dual Paths to all Drives in the System, and Provide Rapid Field Replacement
- Dual SAS2 Ports per IOM (one-in one-out) x4 SAS Connectivity Offers up to 24Gb/s Bandwidth
- 16x Hot-swap 3.5" SAS2 Drive Bays, Support SAS as well as SATA with Interposer Card (Simultaneously)
- 6x 40mm Counter-rotating Fans
- 720W Redundant Power Supplies Gold Level Certified
- 25.5" Depth 3U Rackmount Chassis
The SBB 937R-E2JB is a high-end Super Storage Bridge Bay (SBB) JBOD system comprised of two main subsystems: the SC937 chassis and two BMB-937-JB SAS expander cards. The 937R-E2JB Super SBB was designed to function as a fully redundant, fault-tolerant "cluster-in-a-box" JBOD system. The support for 16 3.5" hot-swap HDDs has been expanded to support cascading with the SBB JBOD 937R-E2JB configuration. The Super SBB provides hot-swappable trays for the BMB-937-JB expanders. Equipped with 700W (Gold Level) high-efficiency redundant power supplies and redundant cooling fans, the 937R-E2JB is a high-available, high-reliability JBOD storage system at a competitive price.