AIV-HM76V0FL Fanless Vehicle Computer
- FCPGA 988 socket support Intel 3rd Generation Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processors up to 45W i7-3820QM
- Fanless thermal design and anti-vibration industrial design
- HDMI/DVI/VGA video outputs
- Combo connector for Acrosser's In-Vehicle monitor
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- CAN bus 2.0 A/B
- Optional Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5G, GPS
- One-wire (i-Button) interface
- 9-32 VDC power input
- Wide Operating Temperature -4°F~140°F (-20°C~60°C)
The AIV-HM76V0FL is a Fan-less Vehicle Computer designed for mobile applications. It was constructed with an anti-vibration design to perform over rough terrain and sudden maneuvers. The AIV-HM76V0FL supports Intel's 3rd Generation Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processors up to 45W i7-3820QM, via FCPGA 988 socket and up to 16GB DDR3 SO-DIMM Memory. Three video outputs are offered consisting of HDMI, DVI and VGA. There is also a combo connector for Acrosser's In-Vehicle monitor and a CAN bus 2.0 A/B and one-wire (i-Button) interface.
With a wide operating temperature of -4°F ~ 140°F and a power input of 9~32VDC, the AIV-HM76V0FL can perform reliably and efficiently. There are two GbE LAN ports available along with four USB 3.0 and two JST pin headers. Two RS-232 (1 DB9, 1 pin header) and one RS-232/422/485 (DB9, switch selectable) are standard. A GPS, 3.5G, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless and Bluetooth are optional.