AIV-HM76V1FL Fanless In-Vehicle Computer System Intel Intel Core i3/i7 Processors & HM76 Chipset
- Rugged Fanless Design
- Support Intel 3rd Generation Core i3/i7/Celeron Processors
- Intel HM76 Chipset
- 2 x DDR3 SO-DIMM, up to 16GB Memory
- 1 x Swappable 2.5" SATA III HDD Bay with Anti-Vibration /Anti-shock Solution
- Support CAN 2.0A/2.0B protocol and i-Button for Driver ID
- Built-in 1x VGA, 2x HDMI Output
- Variety Wireless Communication
- Combo Connector to Simplify Touch Monitor Installation
The AIV-HM76V1FL is a Fan-less In-Vehicle system constructed from solid sheet metal. Supporting three distinct processors, the Intel Core i7 3517UE, Intel Core i3 3217UE and Intel Celeron 1047UE. This unit supports a maximum of 16GB 204-pin DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM and even offers an optional GPS/3.5G/WiFi/Bluetooth module when using the two Mini PCIe slots.
There are two HDMI type A connectors and a dedicated combo connector (VGA/USB/audio/power). A SATA III port with power connector is available as is a Compact Flash Type I/II slot supporting UDMA 33 and a swappable 2.5" HDD bay with Anti-vibration / Anti-shock.
Two Intel GbE chip via RJ-45 connectors are standard as well as three USB 3.0 connectors and two JST pin headers. There are three RS232 Ports, one 422/485 which is made selectable by GPIO and one SIM card which is changeable without opening the case. The voltage input is 9~32 V (+/-5%) by way of the three poles terminal block on the rear.