APPC 1940T- 19" TFT LCD Fanless Panel PC with Intel® Atom™ E3826 Processor
- 19" SXGA LED Backlight Touch Panel PC
- IP65 Compliant Front Panel, Flush Panel by 5-Wire Touch Screen
- On-board Intel® Atom™ Dual Core Processor E3826, 1.46GHz, 1M L2 Cache
- 2x 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM Memory Slots (Max. 8GB)
- 1 x Hard Drive Bay Supports: 1x 2.5" SATA HDD or 1x SATA DOM
- 1 x External Locked CFast Socket
- 2 x Mini-PCIe Socket, Support Wi-Fi, 3.5G Module or Fieldbus Card (Optional)
- DIO w/ 2.5kv Isolated (Optional)
- Remote Power Switch
- Mounting Support: Panel/ Wall/ Stand/ VESA 100mm x 100mm
- Wide Range Power Input 12V~30VDC
The APPC 1940T is a fan-less 19" Panel PC with a 5-wire resistive Touch Screen. The Touch screen is flush mounted in the IP65 Compliant Front Panel. The on-board Intel Atom Dual Core processor (E3826, 1.46GHz) offers low power consumption and up to 8GB DDR3L-1066/1333 is supported. Two Mini-PCIe sockets offer support for the optional Wi-Fi / 3.5G module or the Field bus Card. There is an external locked CFast socket and one internal Hard Drive bay by way of a 2.5" or a SATA DOM.
A wide range power input of 12V~ 30VDC is can be used to power the APPC 1940T. There are also many different mounting methods available such as Panel, Wall, Stand and VESA 100mm x 100mm. As for connecting additional peripherals, there are two COM ports available that can both be switched to RS232/422/485, two RJ45 Ethernet ports and a VGA port for a second display. There are also two USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0 ports. A PS2 connector gives the user access to connect a PS/2 keyboard/mouse. A line out audio port is available as well as four DIO Ports.