AR-V6100FL Fanless In-Vehicle Computer System Intel Intel Core i5/i7 Processors & HM65 Chipset
- Rugged Fanless Design
- Support Intel 2nd Generation Core i5/i7/Celeron Processors
- Intel HM65 Chipset
- 2 x DDR3 SO-DIMM, up to 8GB Memory
- 1 x Swappable 2.5" SATA III HDD Bay with Anti-Vibration /Anti-shock Solution
- Support CAN 2.0A/2.0B protocol and i-Button for Driver ID
- Built-in VGA/DVI-D/HDMI Output
- Variety Wireless Communication
- Combo Connector to Simplify Touch Monitor Installation
The AR-V6100FL is a fan-less In Vehicle Computer constructed of SECC and an Aluminum heat sink. It offers support for three different processors, the Intel Core i7 2710QE, Intel Core i5 2510E and Intel Celeron B810. There is also 2GB of on-board memory and supports up to 8GB DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM. The AR-V6100FL has two SATA III ports with power connectors, one Compact Flash Type I/II slot, which supports UDMA 33 and an Anti-vibration / Anti-shock swappable 2.5" HDD bay. A single SIM Slot is also standard and it can be changed without opening the case.
There are three options when it comes to video interface. The AR-V6100FL has one HDMI type A connector, one DVI-D connector and a dedicated combo connector that is used for VGA, USB, audio and power. Two Mini PCIe are available and can be used with the optional 3.5G / Wifi modules only. There are several I/Os consisting of two Intel GbE chip via RJ-45 connector, four USB 2.0 ports, one RS-232 COM Port and one switch selectable DB9 RS232/422/485. There are also five antenna accesss points for the additional GPS, 3.5G, WiFi (2), and Bluetooth. The AR-V6100FL accepts 9~32 V (+/-5%) single voltage input via the 3 poles terminal block in the rear.