AVL-2000PLUS Advanced Vehicle Tracking with Auto Data Server
- Compact and rugged design with a wide operating temperature range
- Built-in HSUPA/GPRS/GSM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth for advanced wireless communication
- Built-in GPS with dead reckoning support improves location accuracy
- Vehicle diagnostics with OBD-II support
- Built-in sensors and I/O for advanced vehicle monitoring and control
- On-board video surveillance with multi-channel real-time video and audio capture technology
- Optional UHF RFID reader with antenna support for long range applications
- SDK for third parties to develop software
- Wide Operating Temperature -4°F~158°F (-20°C~70°C)
The AVL-2000 is a rugged yet compact Vehicle Embedded PC that can be used as an Advanced Vehicle Tracker with Auto Data Server. The AVL-2000 can perform vehicle diagnostics with OBD-II support and has integrated sensors for vehicle monitoring and control. Thank to its built-in HSUPA, GPRS, GSM, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, this Vehicle PC can offer sophisticated wireless communication. The built-in GPS with dead reckoning support improves location accuracy and recovery time while the on-board multi-channel video surveillance offers 120 FPS real-time video and audio capture technology.
The AVL-2000 supports Intel's ATOM Z510 1.1GHz Processor and 1GB of DDR2 Memory. There are two USB 2.0 ports, one 10/100/1000BT Ethernet port and one RS-232/422/485(1 x RJ-45). With a wide operating temperature of -4°F ~ 158°F, this vehicle embedded PC can handle the harsh environment. The power input is 12VDC but there is also a 60W 90~264VAC Power Adapter available as well as an optional UHF RFID reader with antenna for long-range applications. SDK is available for third parties to develop software.