DRPC-120-BT DIN-Rail Embedded PC
- Intel® Atom™ E3845 1.91GHz Processor
- 1 x 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM Memory (Max. 8GB)
- 1 x 2.5'' SATA 3Gb/s HDD/SSD bay, 1 x mSATA (SATA 3Gb/s Signal)
- 1 x Full Size PCIe Mini Slot (co-lay mSATA), 1 x Half Size
- 2 x RS-232 and 2 x RS-422/485 with 3KV Isolation Protection
- 2 x GbE LAN, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x 8-bit Digital DIO
- Built-in VGA and HDMI
- iRIS-2400 Module (Optional)
- 802.11 b/g/n 1T1R Wireless Module (Optional)
- Programmable OLED Display (Optional)
- Wide Temperature Fanless Design Supports -4°F- 140°F (with air flow (mSTA)
The DRPC-120-BT is a Fan-less Embedded PC constructed from extruded aluminum alloys which supports Intel's Atom E3845 1.91 GHz processor and includes a pre-installed 204-pin 2GB DDR3L SO-DIMM (system max: 8 GB). It accepts one 2.5'' SATA 3Gb/s HDD/SSD and one mSATA (SATA 3Gb/s signal). There is a full size PCIe Mini and one half size. The operating temperature of the DRPC-120-BT is -20°C ~ 60°C with airflow and when equipped with an SSD meets MIL-STD-810F 514.5C-2.
The DRPC-120-BT has two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, two RJ-45 Ethernet ports and a Digital I/O (4-bit input/4-bit output). There are two RS-232 DB-9 and two RS-422/485 DB-9. The display can be accessed by VGA or HDMI and an optional Wireless 802.11b/g/n 1T1R can be added. The power input is 9 V~32 VDC and mounts on a DIN-rail.