eBOX625-842-FL Fanless Embedded PC with Intel® Celeron® J1900 Processor & 2x COM Ports
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 2.0GHz Quad Core Processor
- Supports Up to 8GB 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM Memory
- Supports VGA and HDMI Dual Display
- One 2.5" SATA Drive Bay, mSATA Supported
- Two RS-232/422/485 (DB-9) COM Ports
- Supports Two Express Mini Card Slots and One SIM Slot
- Fanless Operation Design with Full Feature I/O
- Supports Wide Range Temperature. -4°F ~ 140°F (with 1.46 GHz, W.T. SSD)
The eBOX625-742-FL is a Fan-less Embedded system supporting Intel's Celeron J1900 2.0GHz quad-core SoC as well as high performance 204-pin DDR3L-1066/1333 SODIMM with a maximum of up to 8GB. The enclosure is IP40 rated and is designed to operate in temperatures ranging from -4°F to +131°F. The expansion interface consists of one full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal), one half-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal) and one SIM slot. There is also one 2.5" SATA HDD drive bay and one mSATA available for storage devices.
The full feature I/O of the eBOX625-742-FL consists of two RS-232/422/485 COM ports and four USB 2.0 ports. There are eight channel programmable digital I/Os and two GbE LAN ports. The eBOX625-742-FL supports dual view by utilizing the VGA and HDMI display port. The power input is 90-264V AC and comes with a 36W AC power adapter with lock. The power output is DC 12V @ 3A.