eBOX626-841-FL Fanless Embedded PC with Intel Atom Processor E3826 1.46GHz & 3x COM Ports
- Intel® Atom™ E3826 1.46GHz Dual Core Processor
- Supports Up to 8GB 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM Memory
- Supports VGA and HDMI Dual Display
- One 2.5" SATA Drive Bay, mSATA Supported
- Two RS-232/422/485 (DB-9), One RS-232(DB-9), COM Ports
- Supports Two Express Mini Card Slots and One SIM Slot
- 10~34VDC Wide Range DC Input
- Supports Wide Range Temperature. -4°F ~ 140°F (with 1.46 GHz, W.T. SSD)
The Ebox626-841 is a fan-less embedded computer, which supports Intel's Atom E3826 1.46GHz dual-core SoC processor, and a high performance 204-pin DDR3L-1066/1333 SODIMM up to 8GB. Constructed of an aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel, the Ebox626-841 offers an IP40 rating. Three options are available for expansion, the first being one Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal), the second a Half-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal) and the third, one SIM slot.
The Ebox626-841 has a full feature I/O consisting of two RS-232/422/485 and one RS-232 COM ports along with four USB 2.0s. Two 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports are available while dual view is possible with the VGA and HDMI ports. One 2.5" SATA drive bay and mSATA are supported as well as three SMA type connector openings for antennas. The Ebox626-841 accepts a wide range DC input, from 10~34VDC.