eBOX626-842-FL Fanless Embedded PC with Intel Celeron J1900 Processor & 3x COM Ports
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 2.0GHz Processor
- Supports Up to 8GB 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM Memory
- One 2.5" SATA Drive Bay, mSATA Supported
- Two RS-232/422/485 (DB-9), One RS-232(DB-9), COM Ports
- Supports VGA and HDMI Dual Display
- Supports Two Express Mini Card Slots and One SIM Slot
- 10~34VDC Wide Range DC Input
- Supports Wide Range Temperature. -4°F ~ 133°F (with 1.46 GHz, W.T. SSD)
The Ebox626-842-FL is a fan-less embedded system constructed of an Aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel with an IP40 compliant front bezel. The Intel Celeron J1900 2.0GHz quad-core SoC is supported as well as up to 8GB of high performance 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM. The embedded system has one full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal), one half-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal) and a single SIM slot. Regarding storage, the Ebox626-842-FL has one 2.5" SATA drive bay and mSATA available.
The full feature I/O consists of two RS-232/422/485 COM Ports, 1 RS-232 COM Port and four USB 2.0 ports. The Ebox626-842-FL also supports VGA and HDMI dual display and two 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports. There are three SMA type connector openings for antennas. The Ebox626-842-FL has a wide range of DC input, from 10~34VDC.