eBOX638-840-FL Fanless Embedded PC with 6x COM and 2x PCI Slots
- Intel® Celeron J1900 2.0 GHz quad core onboard
- Fanless Operation Design with Full Feature I/O
- Dual Independent Display from HDMI and VGA
- Supports 6x RS-232 COM Ports
- Supports 2x 32 bit/33 MHz PCI Expansion Slots
- Supports 1x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot
- ATX 72W 16~28VDC Wide Range Power Input
The eBOX638-840-FL is a fan-less Embedded PC which supports Intel's Celeron J1900 2.0 GHz quad core onboard processor and a maximum of 8GB 204-pin DDR3L 1066/1333 SO-DIMM. By design, this Embedded System has a low power consumption and a full feature I/O. There are six RS-232 COM ports, two 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet (Realtek RTL8111G) ports, four USB 2.0 and one Internal USB 3.0.
There is also one Audio (MIC_in/Line_out), one PS/2 keyboard and mouse and Dual independent displays with the use of an HDMI and VGA output. One Mini PCIe slot Supports dual 32 bit/33 MHz PCI expansion slots. The eBOX638-840-FL has two SMA type connectors, which are openings for antennas and a VDC power input connector which accepts a wide range of power inputs from 16~28VDC.