eBOX800-841-FL Rugged IP67 Fanless Embedded PC with Intel® Atom™ E3845 Quad-core Processor
- Intel® Atom™ E3845 Quad-core Onboard
- Chipset: SoC Integrated
- 1x 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM Slots (Max. 8GB)
- 1x 2.5" SATA HDD Drive Bay, 1x mSATA, 1 x CFast™
- Built-in 1x VGA, 2x GbE LANs, 2x USB, 2x COM, 2 x PCIe Mini Slot, 1 x SIM
- 4x Antenna Opening with Water Proof Design for WLAN & WWAN Usage
- -22°F - 140°Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Fanless Design with IP67-rated
- 9-36 VDC Wide Range Power Input
- Flexible I/O for Customized and Mission-critical Projects
The eBOX800-841-FL is an Embedded System with a fan-less design supporting Intel's Atom processor E3845 1.91 GHz and up to 8GB of memory. It's constructed from aluminum die-casting and heavy-duty steel with an IP67 rating. The dimensions are just 8.27" x 14.44" x 3.27" and the operating temperature is from -22°F ~ +140°F. A single 2.5" SATA HDD offers ample storage needs along with an mSATA and CFast option. As for expansion, there is a Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot, a Half-size PCI Express Mini Card slot and a SIM slot.
Two M12-type RS-232/422/485 COM Ports and two M12-type USB 2.0 ports are available for peripherals. There are also two M12-type Ethernet Ports and a VGA output. Power input rating is from 9-36VDC.