ECN-360A-HM65 Fanless Embedded PC
- Supports Intel® Celeron® 847E Dual Core 1.1 GHz Processor
- Intel® HM65 Chipset
- 2 x 204-pin DDR3 SDRAM SO-DIMM (Max: 8GB)
- 1 x 2.5'' SATA HDD Bay
- 2 x RS-232, 1 x RS-422/485 COM Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB2.0
- Triple Video Outputs: 2 x HDMI , 1 x VGA
- 1 x Full-Size PCIe Mini Slot (for Optional Wi-Fi Module)
- 8-bit Digital I/O (4-bit Input, 4-bit Output)
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Fanless Design Supporting 14°F ~ 140°F Operating Temperature with air flow (SSD)
The ECN-360-HM65 is a fan-less Embedded PC with an Intel Celeron dual core 847E 1.1GHz processor pre-installed with 4GB DDR3 memory (system Max: 8GB). Internal storage is possible by a single 2.5'' SATA HDD Bay and there is a full size expansion slot reserved for the optional 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The ECN-360-HM65 can be mounted on a wall or VESA 100 and operates in temperatures ranging from -10°C~60°C with air flow.
There are two HDMI and one VGA out for display, two RS-232 DB-9 and one RS-422/485 DB-9. Two Realtek RTL8111E Ethernet ports are also available along with two USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0. The power input of the ECN-360-HM65 is 9~36VDC.