GOT710-837 - 10.4" EN50155 Railway Fanless Touch Panel PC
- Sunlight Readable 10.4" SVGA, 1000 nits High Brightness
- Intel® Atom™ E3845 1.91 GHZ Processor
- Default 4GB DDR3 Memory Onboard , 8GB (Optional)
- Alternative Keypad Control in Front Bezel
- All Lockable Connectors Design
- Fanless System with Wide Operating Temperature Range of -13°F - +158°F
- EN50155 Certificated for Railway Application
The GOT710-837 is a 10.4" EN50155 Railway Fan-less Touch Panel PC constructed of an IP65 aluminum front bezel and offers NEMA 4 rugged protection. The sunlight readable 10.4" SVGA high brightness display is rated at 1000 nits giving you a clear picture in broad daylight. The display is also capable of auto-dimming for detecting different environment and adjusting accordingly. The GOT710-837 supports the Intel Atom Processor E3845 1.91 GHz and comes with 4GB DDR3 memory with the option for or 8 GB.
A few key features on this Touch Panel PC is an alternative keypad control built-in to the front bezel giving you easy access to maintenance and controls. Also all connectors are designed with a lockable receptacle (M12 Connectors) to ensure a constant connection. The GOT710-837 has EN50155 certification for railway applications and is designed to perform in wide temperatures consisting of -25°C ~ +70°C. There is 16GB on-board flash memory and an mSATA slot available for storage. The I/O consists of two-isolated RS-232/422/485 COM Ports, one isolated CAN bus; one isolated DIO (6-IN/2OUT) and an isolated DC for power input. There is also a two USB 2.0 and two isolated 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports.