GOT712-837 12.1" XGA EN50155 Railway Fanless Touch Panel PC
- Sunlight Readable 12.1" XGA, 800 nits High Brightness
- Intel® Atom™ E3845 1.91 GHZ Processor
- Default 4GB DDR3 Memory Onboard , 8GB (Optional)
- Alternative Keypad Control in Front Bezel
- All Lockable Connectors Design
- Fanless System with Wide Operating Temperature Range of -13°F - +158°F
- EN50155 Certificated for Railway Application
The GOT712-837 is a Railway Fan-less Panel PC with a 12.1" XGA LCD and 5-wire resistive touch screen. For ease of access, there is also an alternative keyboard on the front Bezel. The front Bezel is constructed of aluminum and offers IP65, NEMA 4 rugged protection. The Intel Atom processor E3845 1.91 GHz (Bay Trail) is supported along with 4GB of DDR3 memory (default) or 8GB memory onboard. Two PCI Express Mini Card slots provide room for expansion. There is 16GB Flash memory onboard as well as one mSATA available.
The I/O of the GOT712-837 consists of two isolated RS-232/422/485 (M12, A-coded), two USB 2.0 ports (M12, A-coded) and two isolated 10/100/1000Mbps (M12, X-coded) Ethernet ports. There is also one isolated CAN bus (D-sub), one isolated DIO (6 IN/2 OUT) (phoenix type) and an isolated DC for power input (M12, A-coded). The dimensions are 13" x 2.53" x 9.65" and power input can range from either 16.8V to 30V DC or 77V to 137.5V DC. Suspension mount and VESA mount are available.