IKARPC-07A-BT 7" Fanless Vehicle Computer
- 7" Sunlight Readable TFT LCD with Projected Capacitive Touchscreen
- Intel® Atom™ Processor E3826 (Dual Core, 1.46 GHz, 7W)
- On Board 2 GB SDRAM
- Built-in HSUPA/GPRS/GSM, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Built-in GPS Receiver
- Supports On-Board Diagnostics: one CAN 2.0B or OBD-II
- Supports 1 x RS-232 COM Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x SIM Slots
The IKARPC-07ABT is a Fan-less Panel PC with a 7" sunlight readable LCD and capacitive touch-screen. This unit supports Intel's Atom processor E3826, dual-core 1.46 GHz and 2GB On-board SDRAM. There is a mini full-size PCIe reserved for an mSATA module, a mini full-size PCIe reserved for a 3G module and a mini half-size PCIe reserved for a Wi-Fi module. An mSATA (SATA 3Gb/s) is optional. There is also support for a 32GB microSD.
I/Os consist of one USB 3.0, one USB 2.0, one HDMI and one SIM. A cigarette lighter power cable supplies 9V~30V DC and power consumption is 12V at 1.25 Amps. The IKARPC-07ABT measure 210 mm x 154 mm x 28 mm supports VESA 75 mounting and operates in temperatures ranging from -20°C ~ 60°C (with air flow). The operating shock is at half-sine wave shock 5G, 11ms, 3 shocks per axis.