IOVU-752S - 7" ARM-based Fanless Touch Panel PC
- RISC-based processor provides high performance and extremely low power consumption
- POE (Power over Ethernet) function
- 7" widescreen WVGA TFT LCD with resistive touch screen
- Samsung S3C6410 ARM11 677MHz processor and 256 MB DDR2 Memory
- Preinstalled Windows® CE6.0 operating system
- Sleek and compact metal design with ultra thin frames
- Built-in 1.5W speakers
- IP64 compliant front panel
- Fanless design for rigorous environments
IOVU-752S is a 7" widescreen RISC-based Panel PC built with SAMSUNG S3C6410X66-YB40 667MH CPU, 256 MB DDR2, LCD display, resistive touch screen, I/O peripherals, and pre-installed Windows® CE 6.0.
The IOVU-752S equipped with RISC-based processor which provides high performance and extremely low power consumption. Other features include fanless design, PoE function, wide operating temperature, 9 ~ 30V wide voltage input and built-in 1.5W speakers.
The IOVU-752S provides cost-effective and rugged solution for a diverse range of embedded applications such as KIOSK and industrial control automation. IP64 compliant front panel protects the panel from infiltration of dust and splash water.