IPC922-215-FL Fanless Embedded PC w/ Intel® Celeron® J1900 Processor and 2x Expansion Slots
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 Processor (Up to 2.42 GHz)
- 1 x 2.5'' SATA HDD Drive Bay
- 1 x Onboard CompactFlash™ Slot
- 4 x USB2.0
- Supports 2x Expansion Slots : 2x PCI or 1x PCI + 1x PCIe x4 Slots
- 4 x RS-422/485 COM Ports
- Built-in Dual Gigabit LAN
- DC to DC power supply supports 18~28V
- Fanless Design Supporting 14°F ~ 122°F Operating Temperature
The IPC922-215-FL is a Fan-less Embedded PC constructed of aluminum extrusion heavy-duty cold-rolled steel and supporting Intel's Celeron J1900 processor 2.42 GHz processor and up to 8GB DDR3 SO-DIMM memory. There is an option to choose two internal slots for additional I/O card. The first is the option to have two PCI slots. The second is the option to have one PCI and one PCIe x4. The IPC922-215-FL also offers support for a 2.5" SATA Hard Drive and a Compact Flash.
On the exterior, there are four RS-232/422/485 COM ports, four USB 2.0, two 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Ports and one VGA out along with a PS/2 keyboard and mouse connector. There are two options when it comes to Power Input, using DC, the IPC922-215-FL accepts 18~28VDC or you can use the AC-DC power adapter which accepts 100~240VAC and outputs +19V @ 4.74A. The Embedded system measures 4.6" x 9.8" x 7.3" and can operate in temperatures ranging from -4°F ~ +176°F.