IVS-100-BT Vehicle Fleet Management System
- Intel® Atom® E3826 1.46 GHz CPU
- 2 x 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM Slot
- Powered by Windows® Embedded Standard 7
- Support 2.5" SATA 3Gb/s SSD
- Built-in GPS Function
- Built-in VGA Output and HDMI Output
- Dual SIM Slot
- Support CAN-bus or OBD-II
- 3G/Wi-Fi/UHF Reader Module (Optional)
- Video Compression Software Support (Optional)
- Wide Operating Temperature -4°F ~ 148°F (with Air Flow)
The IVS-100-BT is a fleet management system designed with an Intel Atom E3826 1.46 GHz processor and pre-installed with one 2GB DDR3 SO-DIMM (two slots available). The extruded aluminum alloy chassis allows for a fan-less design, which cuts down on noise and overheating issues. With the ability to dissipate heat, the IVS-100-BT offers a more reliable platform that can be mounted in various locations. Internal storage is obtained using one 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD or an mSATA (SATA 3Gb/s). There are dual SIM slots a PCIE mini for a WWAN module, one for Wi-Fi module, one for capture module, and one reserved. There is also a PCI slot available. Built-in GPS function is standard.
As for the IVS-100-BT I/O, there are four USB 3.0, two RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, two DB-9 RS-232 and four RS-422/485. A 4-ch digital input / 4-ch digital output is also offered along with a VGA and HDMI port. A cigarette lighter power cable provides 9~30VDC. The IVS-100-BT can operate in temperatures ranging from -20°C ~ 60°C with air flow and has an operating shock of half-sine wave shock 5G, 11ms, 3 shocks per axis.