IVS-200-ULT2 Vehicle Surveillance System
- Intel® Celeron® 3765U (dual-core, 1.9 GHz, 15W TDP)
- Intel® Core i5-5350U (Dual-core, 1.8 GHz, 15W TDP) (Optional)
- 2 x 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM Slots (Max. 16GB)
- Support 1 x 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s SSD Removable Drive Bay
- Built-in VGA and HDMI
- 2 x RS-232/422/485 (DB-9), Optional 3 x RS-232 (DB-9)
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- 4 x Intel® GbE LAN Ports
- 1 x SIM Slot Onboard
- 8 Bit Digital I/O (4-bit Input, 4-bit Output) (Optional)
- 1 x Full Size PCIe Mini (co-lay mSATA), 1 x Half Size PCIe Mini
- Wide Operating Temperature -4°F ~ 148°F with Air Flow (SSD)
The IVS-200-ULT2 is a vehicle surveillance system constructed of extruded aluminum alloy and designed to fan-less. There are two processors that are supported, the Intel i5-5350U dual-core 1.8 GHz and the Intel Celeron 3755U dual-core 1.7 GHz. Two 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM slot support a maximum of 16GB and comes pre-installed with one 4GB DDR3. A 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s SSD removable drive bay is available along with an mSATA. The IVS-200-ULT2 has a DC jack that accepts 9V~36V (+/- 0.3) DC power and can operate in temperatures ranging from -20°C ~ 60°C with airflow while using a SSD. The operating shock is half-sine wave shock 5G, 11ms, 3 shocks per axis.
There are four Intel GbE LAN ports, two RS-232/422/485, two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0. Optional are three DB-9 RS-232. A VGA and HDMI port offer support for video out.