IVS-300-BT Vehicle Surveillance Embedded PC System
- Fan-less Embedded Vehicle Surveillance System
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 2.0GHz Processor
- 2 x 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM Slot, (Max. 8GB)
- 2 x 2.5" Hot-swap SATA 6Gb/s SSD Drive Bay
- 2 x RS-232 , 1 x Isolated RS-422/485
- 4 x PoE IEEE802.3af LAN
- 4 x DI/DO
- 1 x DB9 CAN-Bus/OBD-II
- On Board GPS, Optional 3G/Wi-Fi
- 1 x HDMI (Lockable), 1 x VGA
- 9 V~36 V DC Power Input
- Wide Range Temperature: 32°F ~ 140°F with Air Flow
The IVS-300-BT is a fan-less Embedded PC which measures 255mm x 80mm x 185mm and is constructed from extruded aluminum alloy. An Intel Atom E3845 (10W) processor with 4GB DDR3L pre-installed memory is standard on this model. There are two 2.5'' SATA 6Gb/s SSD removable drive bays and two full-size PCIe Mini with one half-size PCIe. The IVS-300-BT has on-board GPS and the option for 802.11 b/g/n 1T1R Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0 and a WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA. There are antennas for 3G, GPS, BT, and Wi-Fi.
As for the I/O, the IVS-300-BT has two USB 3.0 port, four Ethernet ports, two DB-9 RS-232 and one DB-15 isolated. A VGA and HDMI provide display out put. The power requirement are 9~36V DC and the operating temperature is from -20°C ~60°C with airflow.