MPC102-832 10.4" Medical Panel PC with Intel® Atom™ Processor N2600
- 10.4" SVGA TFT LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Fanless Cooling System with Intel® Atom™ N2600 1.6 GHz Processor
- UL60601-1, EN60601-1, CE and FCC Certified
- Water /Dust-proof Design(Front Bezel :IP65, Full Enclosure: IPX1)
- One key Touch Screen On/Off Button
- Ultra Slim Design: Thickness 45.8 mm
- Super Light Weight: 3.96 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Supports Panel Mount, Wall Mount, VESA Mount and Desktop Stand (Optional)
The MPC102-832. It is a Medical Grade fan-less Touch Panel Computer with a 10.4" TFT with 5-wire resistive type that is coupled with a Low Power Intel Atom Processor N2600 1.6 GHz and a single 204-pin SO-DIMM DDR3 slot supporting up to 2GB. The display is has a resolution of 800 x 600 at 400 nits and is backlit with LED backlights. Its front bezel is IP65, full enclosure: IPX1 making it water and dust-proof.
The MPC102-832 has an ultra slim design with a thickness of 45.8 mm and weighing only 1.8 kg. This Touch Panel Computer is especially designed for the medical environment and is quiet enough to be used in nursing carts, point-of-care terminals, or infotainment terminal use in healthcare environments; it also has UL60601-1/ EN UL60601-1, CE certification. As for storage, the MPC102-832 has sufficient room for one Half-Slim SATA SSD and one Compact Flash card. A single PCI Express Mini Card allows for additional expansion for added flexibility.
The I/Os consist of two COM Ports, one of which is an isolated RS-232 and the other an RS-232/422/485. Two USB 2.0 ports are available as well as two 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports. There is a single Display Port and a line-out audio jack. The MPC102-832 comes in versions, the first is the AC version, which has a medical grade 100-240V AC-DC 60W power adapter, and the second is the DC version, which has a 12/24VDC with terminal block. This Touch Panel PC can be mounted via panel mount, wall mount, VESA mount and the optional desktop stand.