PPC-F12B-BT - 12" Heavy Industrial Panel PC
- Support IEI iRIS-2400 Remote Intelligent Solution
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 Quad-core SoC
- Robust IP65 Aluminum Front Bezel
- Aesthetic Ultra-thin Bezel for Seamless Panel Mount Installation
- Projected Capacitive Multi-touch and Resistive Single Touch Options
- Dual Full-Size PCIe Mini Card Expansion
- 9V~36V DC Wide Range DC Input
The PPC-F12B-BT is a fan-less Touch Panel PC designed with a robust IP65 aluminum front bezel, which is ultra-thin for seamless panel mount installation. The touch screen is a projected capacitive multi-touch with a resistive single touch option. The PPC-F12B-BT supports Intel's Celeron J1900 quad-core SoC and two 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM slot for a maximum of 8GB. The operating temperature is from 14°F ~ 122°F and power input range 9V~36V DC.
As for I/Os, the PPC-F12B-BT has many. There are two RJ-45 LAN ports, two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0. There are also two RS-232 COM Ports and a RS-232/422/485 selectable COM port. One HDMI and one VGA give you access to external displays and dual full-size PCIe Mini card expansion slots offer extra room for customization. There is an internal 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bay available and to top it off the PPC-F12B-BT supports IEI iRIS-2400 remote intelligent solution.