PPC-F17B-BT - 17" Heavy Industrial Panel PC
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 Quad-core SoC
- 2 x 204-Pin DDR3L SO-DIMM Socket (Max. 8GB)
- Projected Capacitive Multi-touch and Resistive Single Touch Options
- Support IEI iRIS-2400 Remote Intelligent Solution
- Robust IP65 Aluminum Front Bezel
- Aesthetic Ultra-thin Bezel for Seamless Panel Mount Installation
- Dual Full-Size PCIe Mini Card Expansion
- 9V~36V DC Wide Range DC Input
The PPC-F17B-BT is a 17" Industrial fan-less Panel PC with a projected capacitive multi-touch or resistive single touch option. The touch screen is surrounded by a seamless ultra-thin aluminum bezel that is IP65 compliant. An Intel Celeron J1900 quad-core processor and a maximum of 8GB DDR3L memory (pre-installed with 2GB) are supported. The PPC-F17B-BT has dual full-size PCIe Mini card expansion slots and a 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bay. There is an option for an 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac plus Bluetooth v4.0 wireless kit (SMA antenna optional) also support for EI iRIS-2400 remote intelligent solution.
The I/O interface of the PPC-F17B-BT consists of two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, two RS-232 COM ports and one RS-232/422/485 COM port. There are also two RJ-45 LAN ports, one HDMI and one VGA port. The DC terminal accepts a wide range of voltages from 9V~36V DC and the Panel PC only consumes 42W. The dimensions of the PPC-F17B-BT are 341.4mm x 408.4mm x 51.8mm and can be mounted in various methods such as Panel Mount, Rack Mount and 100 x 100 VESA Mount. The operating temperature range is between -10°C ~ 50°C (14°F ~ 122°F).