rBox101-4COM DIN-Rail Embedded PC with 4 COM Port
- Fanless and cableless design
- Supports Intel® Atom™ processor Z510 PT 1.1 GHz or Z520 PT 1.33 GHz
- Wide temperature operation of -40°F to 158°F
- 4 isolated COM Ports
- 2 isolated Ethernet
- 2 watchdog timer
- LED indicators
- Wireless (3G/GPRS)
- SNMP V1/V2c
- Supports 1 CompactFlashTM, 1 SD card (optional)
- 2 power paths with terminal block and 12-48VDC
- Supports AXView monitoring software package
rBox101-4COM DIN-Rail Embedded Computer supports extra low power Intel® AtomTM processors Z510PT and Z520PT with extended temperature range of -40°F to 158°F for use in extreme operating environments.
To prevent ESD and over-voltage, this super compact-size rBOX101-4COM is equipped with four isolated RS-232/422/485, one isolated 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet & one isolated 10/100Mbps Ethernet for offering magnetic isolation protection. Two power paths input minimize the risk of data loss in the event of a single power failure. Featuring IP30 housing, wide operating temperature range and Safety/EMI/EMS compliance, rBOX101-4COM is ideal for intelligent computing and communication solutions in critical environments such as power utility, transportation and more.
The ready-to-run rBOX101-4COM equipped with AXView monitoring software is a total solution for power plant automation, facility monitoring systems, intelligent transportation systems, and more.