rBox101-6COM(ATEX) DIN-Rail Embedded PC, Anti-Explosive
- ATEX Anti-Explosive Type "ic" Zone 2 Group II Certification
- Fanless and cableless design
- Supports Intel® Atom™ processor Z510 PT 1.1 GHz or Z520 PT 1.33 GHz
- Wide temperature operation of -40⪚F to 158&de;F
- 6 x isolated COM ports, 1 isolation DIO (4-IN/4-OUT)
- 2 x isolated Ethernet
- 2 x watchdog timer
- LED indicators
- SNMP V1/V2c
- Supports 1 CompactFlashTM, 1 SD card (optional)
- 2 power paths with terminal block and 12-48VDC
- Supports AXView monitoring software package
rBOX101-6COM(ATEX) DIN-Rail Embedded PC supports extra low power Intel® Atom™ processors Z510PT and Z520PT with extended temperature range of -40°C to 70°C for use in extreme operating environments.
To prevent ESD and over-voltage, this super compact-size rBOX101-6COM(ATEX) is equipped with six isolated RS-232/422/485, one isolated 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet & one isolated 10/100Mbps Ethernet and one isolated DIO port for offering magnetic isolation protection. Two power paths input minimize the risk of data loss in the event of a single power failure. Powered by IP30 housing, wide operating temperature range and Safety/EMI/EMS compliance, rBOX101-6COM(ATEX) is ideal for intelligent computing and communication solutions in critical environments such as power utility, transportation and more.
The ready-to-run rBOX101-6COM(ATEX) equipped with AXView monitoring software is a total solution for power plant automation, facility monitoring systems, intelligent transportation systems, and more.