rBox111 DIN-Rail Embedded PC with RTC Battery Function
- Fanless and cableless design
- Supports Intel® Atom™ processor Z510 PT 1.1 GHz or Z520 PT 1.33 GHz
- Wide temperature operation of -40°F to 158°F
- 4 isolated COM ports
- 2 isolated Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 watchdog timer
- RTC Battery function
- LED indicators
- Wireless (3G/GPRS or WiFi)
- SNMP V1/V2c
- Supports 1 x 2.5" SATA HDD Drive Bay
- Supports 1 CompactFlashTM, 1 SD card (optional)
- 2 power paths with terminal block and 12-48VDC
- Supports AXView monitoring software package
rBOX111 DIN-Rail Embedded PC supports extra low power Intel® Atom™ processors Z510PT and Z520PT with extended temperature range of -40°C to 70°C for use in extreme operating environments.
To prevent ESD and over-voltage, this super compact-size rBOX111 is equipped with 4 isolated RS-232/422/485, 2 isolated 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet for offering magnetic isolation protection. Two power paths input minimize the risk of data loss in the event of a single power failure. In addition, the RTC battery (battery onboard & gold-capacity onboard) reduces maintenance efforts and is ideally suited to vibration environment. Powered by IP30 housing, wide operating temperature range and Safety/EMI/EMS compliance, rBOX111 is ideal for intelligent computing and communication solutions in critical environments such as power utility, transportation and more.
The ready-to-run rBOX111 equipped with AXView monitoring software is a total solution for power plant automation, facility monitoring systems, intelligent transportation systems, and more.