S19A-QM87 - 19" Rugged IP66 Marine Touch Panel PC
- 19" 300 nits 2000:1 Flat-bezel Projected Capacitive Touchscreen
- Intel® 22nm 4th Generation Mobile Core™ i5-4400E 2.7GHz Processor
- Supports up to 16GB DDR3 SO-DIMM Memory
- 2 x 2.5" Drive Bay with RAID 0/1 Function
- Supports iRIS Remote Management Module
- Three Independent Displays: VGA, DVI-D, HDMI
- 178°/178° Wide Viewing Angles
- Isolation Protection:
RS-232/422/485 Isolated Serial Ports
Isolated 9V ~ 36V DC Power Input
2 x Isolated CAN-bus 2.0B
- 5°F ~ 131°F(-15°C ~ +55°C) Wide Temperature and IP66 Protection
- Supports Panel Mount, Ceiling Mount and Desktop Stand Kit (Optional)
The S19A-QM87 is a Rugged Touch Panel PC intended to be used in a marine environment. Fan-less in design, this Panel PC boasts a 19" 300 nit, 2000:1 Flat-bezel Projected Capacitive Multi-Touch Touch screen with IP66 Protection. Designed to be reliable in harsh condition, this Touch Panel can withstand wide temperature, from 5°F ~ 131°F (-15°C ~ +55°C). The S19A-QM87 supports Intel's 4th Generation Mobile Core i5-4400E 2.7GHz Processor and a maximum of 16GB DDR3 system memory.
Two 2.5" drives can be mounted internally, giving you the option to configure with RAID 0/1 Functions. There is also support for iRIS Remote Management Module and three Independent Displays (VGA, DVI-D, HDMI). The S19A-QM87 includes two USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 along with one DB-9 RS-232 (non-isolated) and four DB-9 RS-232/422/485 (2.5KV isolation protection). There is also two RJ-45 GbE LAN Ports and two Isolated CAN-bus 2.0B. The S19A-QM87 Rugged Touch Panel PC is able to be secured using Panel Mount, Ceiling Mount and Desktop Stand Kit and is powered through an isolated 9V ~ 36V DC 3-pin terminal block.