TANK-610-BW Fanless Embedded PC with Intel® Celeron® N3160 Quad Core Processor
- Intel® Celeron® N3160 Quad Core Processor
- 2 x 204-pin DDR3L 1.35 V SO-DIMM (Max. 8GB)
- Multiple COM Ports: 6 x RS-232, 2 x RS-232/422/485
- VGA and HDMI Dual Independent Display
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 1 x mSATA and 1 x 2.5" SATA Storage Device
- Wide range temperature
The TANK-610-BW is fan-less embedded system comprised of an Intel Celeron N3160 processor (up to 2.24GHz, quad-core, 2MB cache, TDP=6W) and a system maximum of 8GB DDR3L 1.35V SDRAM. There is a full-size PCIe Mini which supports mSATA, co-lay SATA, and one half size. An HDD or SSD can be installed in the 2.5' SATA drive bay.
The TANK-610-BW can operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C ~ 60°C with airflow (when configured with SSD). There are numerous I/O ports consisting of four USB 3.0, two RJ-45 Ethernet ports, six RS-232, and two selectable RS-232/422/485. For display there is a VGA and one HDMI available. A Wireless 802.11 b/g/n is optional.