TANK-700-QM67 Fanless Embedded PC with Intel 2nd Gen Mobile Core i Processor
- 2nd Gen Intel® mobile Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Celeron® processor
- Intel® HD graphics supports H.264/AVC-MPEG2/VC1, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0
- Built-in 2GB DDR3 memory and one DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (System max. 10GB)
- Dual combo (10/100/1000 baseT(X) or 1000 baseSFP slot) Gigabit LAN ports, supporting Intel® AMT 7.0
- Support 8-channel video/audio capture and dual display by VGA/HDMI
- Support two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 6Gb/s port, one CAN-Bus port and eight COM ports (four with isolation)
- Dual-band 2.4/ 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n 3T3R MIMO Wi-Fi for high speed wireless transmission
- Redundant Dual Wide Range 9V~36V DC Input
- CAN-bus interface with isolation
- Extended temperature fanless design supports -4°F to 158°F
The TANK-700-QM67 is a fan-less Embedded PC that is constructed of a tough extruded aluminum alloy for added durability and longevity. Supporting second-generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 or Celeron mobile processors along with on-board 2GB DDR3 memory and an additional DDR3 SO-DIMM slot this embedded PC is a workhorse. Dual combo Gigabit LAN ports and Dual-band WiFi enables the TANK-700-QM67 to receive or send out high-speed transmissions.
Where the TANK-700-QM67 really shines is its support for 8-channel audio/video capture and dual display by VGA and HDMI. This makes it possible to compress and decompress full HD video in real-time with out increasing the load on the processor. This makes the TANK-700-QM67 Embedded PC well suitable for surveillance and intelligent monitoring systems.