TANK-720-Q67 Fanless Embedded PC with Intel 2nd Gen Core i Desktop Processor
- 2nd Gen Intel® Core i5/i3 and Pentium® Processor
- Intel® HD graphics supports H.264/AVC-MPEG2/VC1, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0
- Built-in 2GB DDR3 memory and one DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (system max. 10GB)
- Dual combo (10/100/1000 baseT(X) or 1000 baseSFP slot) Gigabit LAN ports, supporting Intel® AMT 7.0
- Support 8-channel video/audio capture and dual display by VGA/HDMI
- Support two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 6Gb/s port, one CAN-Bus port and eight COM ports (four with isolation)
- Dual-band 2.4/ 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n 3T3R MIMO Wi-Fi for high speed wireless transmission
- Redundant Dual Wide Range 9V~36V DC Input
- CAN-bus interface with isolation
- Extended temperature fanless design supports -4°F to 122°F
The TANK-720-Q67 is a fan-less Embedded PC that supports second-generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Pentium and Celeron desktop processors along with on-board 2GB DDR3 memory and an additional DDR3 SO-DIMM slot. Constructed of a tough extruded aluminum alloy and its fan-less design, this embedded PC will excel in harsh environments. The TANK-720-Q67 is able to send or receive high-speed transmissions by way of the dual combo Gigabit LAN ports and Dual-band WiFi.
8-channel audio and video capture as well as dual display by VGA and HDMI is supported by the TANK-720-Q67. This facilitates the compression and decompression of full HD video in real-time with out having to increase the processors load. All these factors make this Embedded PC well suited for surveillance and process monitoring systems.