TANK-801-BT Embedded PC with 3 Slots and Intel® Bay Trail Celeron J1900 Processor
- Intel® Bay-Trail Celeron® J1900 2.0GHz Processor
- 1 x 2.5" SATA HDD & CFast™
- 2 x RS-232
- 2 x RS-232/422/485 with Isolation
- 16-bit Digital I/O, 8-bit Input/8-bit Output
- Supports Three PCI/PCIe Expansion Slots Satisfy Customized Requirements
- iRIS-2400 Remote Management Module (Optional)
- 802.1b/g/n Wireless Module(Optional)
- Dual PCIe GbE LAN for High Speed Network Applications
- Dual DC power input
The Tank-801-BT is a Fan-less Embedded PC comprised of an Intel Bay-Trail Celeron J1900 2.0GHz Processor supporting a maximum of 8GB DDR3 memory. Because of its fn-less design, the Tank-801-BT can perform in Extended Temperatures ranging from -4°F to 158°F making it a perfect candidate for harsh environments. There is one 2.5" SATA HDD & CFast slot available as well as two RS-232, two RS-232/422/485 with Isolation and three PCI/PCIe Expansion Slots.
The Tank-801-BT has Dual PCIe GbE LAN for High Speed Network Applications and Dual DC power inputs (9-36VDC Power Input and 90W 90~264VAC Power Adapter). Built-in DVI-I, Display Port and Audio as well as Built-in Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports add to the I/O rich features of the Tank-801-BT. iRIS-2400 Remote Management Module is optional, so is the 802.1b/g/n Wireless Module.