TANK-820-H61 Embedded PC with 3 Slots & Intel® Sandy Bridge
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Low Power Desktop processors
- On-board 2GB DDR3 memory and one DDR3 SO-DIMM slot(system max. 10GB)
- Redundant dual 9V~24V DC input
- Flexible PCI/PCIe expansion slots satisfy customized requirements
- Dual PCIe GbE LAN for high speed network applications
- One CompactFlash® socket
The TANK-820-H61 is a durable fan-less Embedded PC constructed of aluminum alloys and designed with various expansion interfaces, giving you the ability to add PCI/PCIe expansion boards. Supported is Intel's Second Generation Intel Core Low Power Desktop processors and integrated 2GB DDR3 memory as well as the option to add additional memory by the DDR3 SO-DIMM slot, giving you a maximum of 10GB. With RS-232/422/485 serial ports and Dual PCIe GbE LAN the TANK-820-H61 is setup to communicate with various different applications. Aside from the option of using a Hard Drive or a Solid State Drive, there is also a Compact Flash Type II that is able to house the O.S. A Redundant dual 9V~24V DC input powers the TANK-820-H61, ensuring that there is a backup power source.