TANK-860-HM86-2 Embedded PC with 2 PCIe Slots and IPMI 2.0
- Supports Intel® Core™ i5-4400E 2.7 GHz or Celeron® 2000E 2.2 GHz Processor
- Intel® HM86 Chipset
- 2 x 2.5'' SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD Drive Bay
- 1 x mSATA, 1 x CFast
- Triple Independent Video Outputs: VGA, DVI-I, DisplayPort
- 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB2.0
- 2 x PCIe x8 Expansion Slots
1 x Full-Size PCIe Mini Slot (Co-lay mSATA)
- 4 x RS-232 (Two with Isolation)
2 x RS-422/485 (RJ-45)
- 8-bit digital I/O, 4-bit input/4-bit output
- IPMI Function for Remote Control Management (Optional)
- Fanless Design Supporting -4°F ~ 158°F Operating Temperature
The TANK-860-HM86-2 is a Fan-less Embedded PC design to support operating temperature ranging from -4°F ~ 158°F. This Embedded PC supports Intel's Core i5-4400E 2.7 GHz or Celeron 2000E 2.2 GHz Processor and a maximum of 16GB DDR3 memory. Two 2.5'' SATA 6Gb/s HDD or SSD Drive Bay are available as well as one mSATA and CFast slot. The TANK-860-HM86-2 contains triple independent video outputs (VGA, DVI-I, DisplayPort) in addition to four USB 3.0, two USB2.0,two PCIe x8 Expansion Slots and one full-size PCIe Mini Slot (Co-lay mSATA).
There are four RS-232, two with isolation, and two RS-422/485 (RJ-45). The IPMI Function for Remote Control Management is optional as well as the iRIS Remote Management Module. The TANK-860-HM86-2 also has the option for a 802.1b/g/n Wireless Module, 90W 90~264VAC Power Adapter or 150W 90~264VAC Power Adapter. The 9~36V DC Terminal Block Power Connector is standard and can be implemented with any DC Power Source. The TANK-860-HM86-2 is MIL-STD-810 rated and approved for use by all departments and agencies of the United States Department of Defense (DoD).